- Who we are
- Our Services
- Contact us
The Uplands Cultural & Heritage Centre is managed by a volunteer board of directors. These are members of the community and include two members designated by the Lennoxville-Ascot Historical and Museum Society (LAHMS) and one member designated by the City of Sherbrooke (Borough of Lennoxville).
Uplands 2016 board of directors:
- Melanie Cutting, president
- Pauline Farrugia, treasurer & vice-president
- Rosemary Cavanagh, secretary
- Dinah Duffield, exhibition director
- Graham Moodie, volunteer coordinator
- Vincent Cuddihy
- Judy Keenan, buildings & grounds
- Ann Belden, representative for LAHMS
- Elaine Evans, representative for LAHMS
- Nancy Robert - Director
- Julie Marleau - Visitor Services Coordinator
- Nicole Labbé & summer student staff - Tours & Tea service
Uplands’ volunteers are a key to its success. Since its inception, the centre has relied on a pool of dedicated volunteers to accomplish a variety of tasks. Volunteers are responsible for planting Uplands numerous flowers beds in the Spring as well as preparing the gardens for winter in the fall. Volunteers are on hand to help out during special events such as concerts, open houses, workshops, and decorating the house for Christmas, and make it possible for the center to be open Sunday afternoons. Only a few hours a month is all it takes!
You can see pictures of our events & team by visiting our Facebook page
Become a Volunteer
Interested in volunteering at Uplands? Call (819) 564-0409 or email Graham Moodie.
No position available at the moment